Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I am thankful...

At a time when most people seem to think that the end of the world is right around the corner, I feel like I have a lot to be thankful for. Here are a few of the things I will be thinking about on Turkey Day.
  • My two favorite boys.
  • That I only paid $1.61 for gas today.
  • Jake's job for two reasons - he loves it, and it makes it possible for me to stay home with Carson.
  • A wonderful house with equally great neighbors.
  • My Young Women's calling that gets me to do crazy things like shoot a gun.
  • Pre-pregnancy pictures of me that remind me what I used to look like. (see above)
  • My new phone with a QWERTY keyboard so I can finally text.
  • Carson is not really getting teeth (like I thought before.) Great news for a nursing mom!
  • An awesome family (and fantastic in-laws) who we live close to and get to see often.
What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

1-The best family a mother could ever hope to have.
2-A house that's been updated.
3-Health insurance.
4-The best family a mother could ever hope to have.
5-Don't live far from a church bldg.
6-Reading blogs.