7 years ago
Monday, November 10, 2008
Teeth!
This picture was taken the last time that I remember Carson sleeping peacefully. The next day he became unusually cranky, and I began to wonder if he was the first baby to have colic begin at four months. Then we saw it - a little white spot on his gums. No wonder he is so sad. I feel bad for the little guy, but selfishly I admit that I look forward to him sleeping again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
1. I *LOVE* that quote.
2. WOW teeth! Congrats on your little over achiever :D
That's crazy he is getting teeth so soon! My niece started teething at about 4 months and had almost all of her teeth by a year! Did you guys get a new phone number? I tried to call you last week and it just rang and rang.
He's getting so big! What a cutie.
Thanks for your message on Saturday! My phone was off, so I didn't get your new number, so I can't call you back. Will you email it to me?
We'll be there for Christmas! We'll have to get together!
Oh no, does that mean my turn is coming with Elsie? Your little boys is growing and I hope you get those peaceful nights back soon! He is a cutie, that is for sure!
Post a Comment