
This is my friend Rosie and her husband Isaiah. Rosie and I have been friends since high school, and she was my roommate in college. Today is her birthday, and I wanted to do something to celebrate. They have just completed their application for adoption, and I am so excited for them to become parents. Let's help them find their baby. If you hear of anyone who is considering or planning on placing a baby for adoption, let them know about Rosie and Isaiah. You can find out more about them on their
blog or by visiting their
adoption profile. Want to do something extra nice? Add a link on your blog to theirs. They will be amazing parents, so let's get the word out to as many people as possible. For more info on adoption, check out my
cousin's awesome blog.
Happy birthday, Rosie!
2 comments:
You are the best Michelle! This is the best birthday present ever! Hopefully we can get a baby soon so Carson will have some buddies to play with!
Hey! I know those guys. They don't know me though. Kinda creepy but true.
Post a Comment