
Our little family was lucky enough to get tickets to the BYU vs. USU basketball game at Energy Solutions Arena last night. Why did they play in Salt Lake you ask? After 90 years of taking turns playing in Logan and Provo, BYU said they wouldn't play the Aggies unless it was on a neutral court. Apparently the Spectrum is too much for them to handle. Luckily the students brought the "Spectrum on Wheels" and it was really loud. We were sitting close to the court and weren't sure if Carson would like the game, but he did great. He especially liked the cheerleaders.

The game was really exciting and very close. Carson got nervous that the Aggies might lose.

So he cheered extra loud. Go Aggies, go Aggies. Hey! Hey! hey!

The close game was too much for a baby to handle, so he did what babies do best - he went to sleep.

Although our team didn't win, our fans were there in force and we were proud of that. We had a great time, and hopefully we'll be able to make it to the rematch next year.
Disclaimer: I realize that some people who read this blog are Cougar fans. This is not meant to anger you in any way. Basketball is all we Aggies have, so let us enjoy it.
5 comments:
must be nice to have time to go to a basketball game and blog about it...
i'm sorry, but are you done with your thesis, Mr. Moon?
-a cougar fan.
Go AGGIES!!!! We were at the game too. Too bad we didn't see you. I'm glad you all loved it. I wanted to bring a camera but a big sign outside said that camera's are prohibited. Next time I will know that they aren't really. :)
AHHHH! I loved this post. such too memories! that is so much fun. He is getting so big ! I am glad you are raising him right! GO AGGIES! What woosies... they just couldn't handle the cheering....WASTE OF TITHING.....WASTE OF TITHING..... So much love for the place where the sage brush grows!
Love it! We had some good times going to basketball games back in the day. I'm glad you are starting Carson out young. He looks so cute in his little beanie too!
Yep, Cougar fan here too, except that I don't know if I could possibly care less about basketball (really, I don't think it is possible), so go Aggies! :)
P.S. Carson looks extremely cute in his Santa hat!
Post a Comment