I figured everyone has probably had enough of my ramblings about Carson for the time being, so I thought I'd ramble about something almost as entertaining. I'd like to redirect your attention to one of my favorite blogs. A friend of mine from college recently began writing Epistle of Joe, "a slightly skewed tour of what you thought you knew of the Scriptures." The fact is Joe is an amazing/amusing writer, and his take on the King James Version of The Bible will likely renew any interest you have had in the Old Testament and offers a lighthearted (yet tactful) glimpse at the mysteries of the Good Book.
Hope you enjoy it, too.
(p.s. Hey, Joe. I hope you don't mind. Your last few posts had me chuckling so hard that I had to share it with the three people who read this blog. You say the word and this post will be immediately deleted.)
(p.p.s. More Carson-related fun is on its way.)
2 comments:
No offense, Joe, but I want to see more pictures of Carson!
Jake,
Here's the word: Feel free to spread the message of the Epistle of Joe as far as you can, even unto the ends of the earth. I really appreciate the plug. Like Bishop Higgins says, "We are, after all, a missionary people."
And Stacie, I'm completely offended. How offended?
2 Kings 6:30.
That offended.
Post a Comment