Saturday, July 12, 2008

Heeeeeere's Carson!

I've been sitting here for 10 minutes trying to think of something clever to write about this amazing day. But I'm simply speechless. We just wanted to let everyone know he is finally here. Please welcome Carson Jacob Moon to the world. 7 lbs 11 ounces, 21 inches long and absolutely the cutest little man in the world. Enjoy...



5 comments:

Laurel said...

holy cuteness. He's here!! He's here!! can't wait to meet the little guy. SO happy for you both.

(And btw, "heeeeeeere's Carson" is pretty clever!)

Joe said...

Jake and Michelle,
Congrats on your little New Moon. We're so happy for you, too. Just like everyone else is going to say. But no one else can say anything about a new moon. Not only did I make that joke first, but I own it, too. So, we're all awesome today. And that's great.

Speechless is a great way to be sometimes. Congrats.

Stacie said...

I guess this means no Batman?

Evan said...

Jake
It's Evan Frost. Yeah i know it's been a long time. Nice baby. Congrats. I'm supposed to tell you to come to the reunion. there will people you're friends with there. like me.

Ashley`s Magic said...

Jake. YOUR BABY , MY COUSIN IS ADORIBLE!!!!!!

-Ashley Your Niece