7 years ago
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Brothers
Several people told me I was having "twins the hard way" when they found out we were expecting another baby so soon. I think I believe them. Here is a picture of Carson when he was five days old:
Here is Caleb when he was five days old:
Carson has been adjusting really well to his new brother. He likes to give him kisses on his head and has started getting concerned when Caleb cries, but most of the time he doesn't really notice that he's around. Caleb is a great baby during the day, but thinks it's fun to stay up all night. Hopefully he outgrows that soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Twins is right and they will always have each other for playtime. What cute little boys.
Oh, they are sooo cute! That does look hard, good thing you are so awesome, I don't know if I could do it.
Caleb just wants to make sure he's getting some one-on-one attention. That's why he does it at night when Carson's sleeping! We're learning the same thing here.
I was right and they DO look exactly alike :)
They're darling of course and i'll be praying for you that he sleeps soon.
Please let me know if I can do anything for you :) i'd invite Carson over as long as you're ok with Morgan being a big brute around him like at church LOL!
They are adorable. I ham having a hard time with Owen. I keep calling him Seth. Not just some times all the time. I hope I grow out of that soon. It is driving me crazy.
Post a Comment