I wanted to get some pictures of Carson before our new little guy gets here, and I couldn't be happier with how these turned out. His talented aunt took these great shots. Enjoy!
Etymology: Middle English mone, from Old English mōna; akin to Old High German māno moon, Latin mensis month, Greek mēn month, mēnē moon
1 a: often capitalized : the earth’s natural satellite that shines by the sun's reflected light, has a diameter of 2160 miles, a mean distance from the earth of about 238,900 miles, and a mass about one eightieth that of the earth b: a natural satellite of a planet
2 : moonlight
3 : something that resembles a moon: as a : a highly translucent spot on old porcelain or b : slang : naked buttocks
4 : something impossible or inaccessible
4 comments:
how adorable - more and more I am loving photo shoots like this that really catch children's personality rather than indoor studio shots
he is spectacular! i love that boy.
she does a great job with a great subject. thanks for sharing.
These pictures turned out so cute. I love them. How fun. I here you are at the hospital now. I can't believe that you beet me. HEHEHE
Post a Comment