Etymology: Middle English mone, from Old English mōna; akin to Old High German māno moon, Latin mensis month, Greek mēn month, mēnē moon
1 a: often capitalized : the earth’s natural satellite that shines by the sun's reflected light, has a diameter of 2160 miles, a mean distance from the earth of about 238,900 miles, and a mass about one eightieth that of the earth b: a natural satellite of a planet
2 : moonlight
3 : something that resembles a moon: as a : a highly translucent spot on old porcelain or b : slang : naked buttocks
4 : something impossible or inaccessible
6 comments:
congrats again!
(ps Shauna and I got all our VT'ing in and had face to face visits in all 4 houses!!)
How cute is he?! Makes Carson look huge....love the hair, by the way. (I want to make sure I see you over Christmas)
could your boys be any cuter?
seriously.
PS LOVE the hair. LOVE IT
And a handsome, beautiful family as well!
Congratulations you guys! Your kiddos are so handsome it is insane!
He is so cute, I can't wait to see him in person. I hope to see you at help grandpa day.
Post a Comment