Friday, April 3, 2009

Family Pictures

When we found out that our family of three was unexpectedly turning into a family of four, we decided we better get a family picture taken before baby #2 started making an appearance in my belly. Thanks to my talented sister who took the photos despite the not-so-great weather (and for her expertise in Photoshop that helped me miraculously lose a few pounds.)
This is definitely my favorite of the bunch.
Carson loves his dad - I think the best part of his day is when Jake gets home from work.
I think you can tell who the boss is in our family.

We don't want to forget about this little guy. We found out that we are having another boy due August 26th. We are really excited!

9 comments:

Rosie said...

Hooray for boys! It seems like that is what everyone is having!

Jenn said...

oh those are DARLING! She did a wonderful job and you all look GREAT!!!

Congrats on boy #2 how exciting!!!!!!!!

angie said...

Congrats on the boy! Carson will have a great buddy!

brooklin said...

Aaaah! What a fun surprise! Congratulations you guys! How fun- those brothers will be best buds! Love the pictures!

Heather said...

Wow, Jen's work never fails to impress me.....she is GOOOOOD!
And you all look great.
Another boy! I've been thinking of you, pretty sure you'd found out by now. That will be fun (euphemistic, I know) having two boys!

Laurel said...

STOP IT!
That little Carson is just getting TOO CUTE.
You guys look great.
And congrats on Mini-Jake 2.0

Rachelle said...

Great pictures. I need a Photoshop pro among my acquaintances!! And congrats on your pregnancy. that is awesome. We find out what we're having in about a week. We're due 5 days after you. Fun stuff.

Liz and John Behunin said...

Crazy, I'm due on the 28th. When we get closer we should get together and complain about the long hot summer that we're going to endure.

Reid and Christine Family said...

I had no idea you were expecting !! Congratulations!!