Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hey Ladies.

I think somebody is ready for summer...

6 comments:

Jenn said...

HA HA! What CUTIE!!!

Rachelle said...

That's perfect!! So cute.

Melissa said...

Shut Up! I had to come back and look at this cute boy again. Love him. Love you.

Laurel said...

STOP IT! (i would've said "shut up" but Melissa already took that response...grin).

could NOT be cuter!!

miss you guys.
xoxo

Janessa said...

hey michelle, how are you? long time no see. Your little boy is so cute. Adrianna says your having another baby. congrats! I'll have to come see you one of these days when i go to visit adrianna. my blog is thechaffinclan.blogspot.com, try to go into it & send me an email & I'll send you an invite because it's on the "invitation only" setting:) see ya:)

David said...

SHUT UP and STOP IT! That really IS cute. :) This shot is priceless.