Thanks to talented Aunt Jennifer for these wonderful pictures.
I can't believe my baby boy is 8 months old today! It seems like just yesterday he was born, yet I can't imagine our family without him. He is growing up so fast. I guess he is just getting ready to be a big brother in August.
Wow, congratulations on #2! Do you know the gender yet? I can't believe how big Carson is getting - and those little teeth popping through! Sooo cute!!!!
Etymology: Middle English mone, from Old English mōna; akin to Old High German māno moon, Latin mensis month, Greek mēn month, mēnē moon
1 a: often capitalized : the earth’s natural satellite that shines by the sun's reflected light, has a diameter of 2160 miles, a mean distance from the earth of about 238,900 miles, and a mass about one eightieth that of the earth b: a natural satellite of a planet
2 : moonlight
3 : something that resembles a moon: as a : a highly translucent spot on old porcelain or b : slang : naked buttocks
4 : something impossible or inaccessible
9 comments:
Cute Cute Cute!!! I'm so excited for baby #2!
Wow, congratulations on #2! Do you know the gender yet? I can't believe how big Carson is getting - and those little teeth popping through! Sooo cute!!!!
That all happened so fast. It seems to me he should be younger. What a cutie. Congrats baby buddy. Bring on the hot summer! What is your due date?
That all happened so fast. It seems to me he should be younger. What a cutie. Congrats baby buddy. Bring on the hot summer! What is your due date?
OH my Goodness! #2! Congratulations! I think that 2 is easier than 1. Sounds crazy, I know.
Congrats, to you guys...you will have your hands full. I think Liz is due in August too or sometime around there. Babies, babies, babies!
Can't wait for the next family event.
Nichole
He is SO cute and WOW congrats!! That is awesome news, you look GREAT!
GET OUT.
too cute...so happy for you guys.
And pretty soon he will be EIGHT TEEN and you will continue to wonder where the time went. He surely is a wonderfully adorable little boy!
Post a Comment