Some may remember a post with a similar title last year. It was the one dripping with drool as I described my yearning for the sleek, silvery curves of the new iMac. Well, here I sit, perched in front of a marvel of modern technology. I love it, and thanks to a well-executed tax return, it is now a welcome member of our family. Check it out HERE. You can also expect Michelle to post about all the crazy things she is going to do with the new machine this summer, when all she can do is wait for a new bundle of joy to enter our world. I have a feeling Photoshop, Indesign, iPhoto, and iMovie will become very good friends.
That's about it for us lately.
Oh yeah. One more thing...
I got a new job.
A dream job.
Give me a week. I'll tell you all about it.
7 years ago
6 comments:
I'm trying REALLY hard not to be offended that I'm finding out about the job (or the iMac) on your blog.
Really hard.
Trying.
Trying...
(CONGRATULATIONS YOU BIG JERK WHO DIDN'T TEXT ME!)
Lucky you!! I'll come teach Michelle whatever she wants to learn!
Sounds exciting (both job and iMac...it's so pretty...). Definitely curious about what the dream job is....
Nice machine. I could see why one might drool. And why keep us in suspense for a week?!?!? You HAVE to tell us about the job!!!
--cousin dave
we love our iMac ...however, we did have a lot of problems with it at first. we totally recommend the extended warranty with apple service.
just a thought!
Hey! It's been OVER a week and you still haven't shared your dream job with us. I'm dying here!
--Cousin Dave
Post a Comment