Wednesday, August 8, 2007

iWantThat

There are very few things in the world that I would say that I covet. Although when it comes to Apple products, I just can't control myself.
Just take a look at this thing...
The new iMac is simply awesome!

Why would anyone want to ever buy the computer on the right? More importantly, why are other computer companies still producing computers like the one on the right? The next time I have an extra thousand bucks to blow, this is where it will go. Maybe I should just start the official help-the-Moons-stop-coveting fund. Who wants to make the first contribution to our salvation?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahh, Apple does it again. They have found a way to make us lust after technology products with their simple, slick, and extremely user friendly designs. Oh why did the PC become the king. Macs are so much cooler!

Stacie said...

I'll make a contribution to your fund, but you have to make one to mine! I keep begging Glenn for one, but he thinks that 3 computers are plenty.