As soon as we dug the hole, we did our best to fill it right back up. The foundation is done and looking good so far. We now at least have a footprint of the house that will one day be ours. I may just set up a tent in the middle of it and start sleeping there next week.
Here is a picture from below. Carson and I summitted the hill in the backyard together, which makes this picture of the house look much bigger than it probably really is.
And just for good measure, a picture from the top of the same hill in the backyard.
3 comments:
How exciting, I've always wanted to build a house. I can't wait to see the finished product. Good Luck with everything.
how exciting for you. Finally, and save those rocks for landscaping. Some are quite large.
I'm so excited for you!! Hope all goes well.
Post a Comment