7 years ago
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
A Little Update
It's been a while since we've posted anything. I wish I could say it's because we have had so much going on, but that isn't really true. Here's what has been happening.
Jake had to go to Cedar City for work for a few days. He got to fly on the corporate jet there because apparently a 3 hour drive takes far too long.
Carson and I stayed home for this trip, so we had some good bonding time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's so cool Jake got to go somewhere on a corporate jet! That is how you know you are really important!
You and Carson look so cute bonding. I really need to come by and visit...soon!
PS thanks for adding our adoption link! You are the greatest!
jake's a brat.
he knows that, right? (grin)
LOVE the bonding time. cute pic.
Carson is a little doll! Is he going to dress up for Halloween?
Cute picture of you and Carson!
Post a Comment