In case you missed it... there is going to be an LDS temple in Italy. One more reason for us to plan a trip. Maybe we can make it for the groundbreaking or dedication. Speriamo.
Speaking of Italy, I ran into a group of Italians at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington DC today. What are the chances? More details/pictures of that trip are on their way...
Roma. Ancora, non ci credo.
7 years ago
2 comments:
There's absolutely no chance you were in Charlottesville last night for the priesthood session, is there? I saw someone who looked EXACTLY like you last night...but I figured it was your twin that all of us have somewhere in the world. The fact that you're in DC and we're only two hours away...I had to ask. And how long will you be there? We're coming to DC next weekend.
--David
So that's why you don't answer your phone. Jake, you had a chance to be interviewed in the Deseret News! Enjoy my phone message when you get home. But if you're in D.C., you're in D.C. Congrats to you and all the missionaries in Italy. Everyone says non ci credo. But I credo. I really do.
Post a Comment