Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Famous Husband

Want to see Jake on TV?
Click here and watch the episode that aired on 8/12. He is on about 4 1/2 minutes into the episode.

6 comments:

Reid and Christine Family said...

Too funny! We received Carson's cute birth announcment in the mail today. Sooo adorable! I hope parenthood is coming easily! Will we see this Sat at Grandma's birthday in Kamas?

Heather said...

That was great! Jake looked so confused! But then again...I am too!

Kelly said...

That is so funny. Did they tell you he was going to be on or did you just stumble acrossed it?? Was that here in Salt Lake

David said...

I want to see more of Jake!!! :)

Laurel said...

always knew jake was born to be a star!

Jill Manning said...

How cool is that!!! You looked great Jake...confused yes, but very non-chalant (sp?) at the same time...very cool.