Sunday, August 31, 2008

Better Than SNL

Need a good laugh? If you enjoy movies like Best in Show and A Mighty Wind, you have got to check this out. Last night we were watching PBS on our fancy new TV and came across a hilarious documentary on people who have ferrets. These people don't just have ferrets, though, they are beyond obsessed with their ferrets. Here is a clip of one of the ladies singing a song she wrote about ferrets.



This same lady also brags about how many dead ferrets she can fit in her freezer. Seriously. The show is called "Ferrets: The Pursuit of Excellence." Check your local PBS listings for the next time it will air. I promise you won't be disappointed.

3 comments:

Laurel said...

i'm sorry...but I don't even believe you. I think you found some unwitting woman in riverton on your street or something to stand in front of your video camera and do this.
NO WAY IS THIS REAL!
(can I just tell you how much I love knowing you are a fan of those movies?)

on another note (and a previous blog), if I give you a dollar will you PLEASE COME OVER and hook up my hdtv with those bunny ears? I don't want to get cable or dish and I can't figure it out...pretty please?

Rosie said...

I totally saw that Ferret special when we got our HD TV. I really like the part when the ferrets ran through all the tubing! Very entertaining...and disturbing!

Jake said...

Laurel, I'd love to! You'll just have to give me the address to your new pad. We need to come see the new place anyway. Give me call to let me know when and where.