I am a regular Sunday add looker, everytime I see his face the words,"Hello handsome" automatically come inside my mind. I am so happy to find a fault in the "perfect" man.
Etymology: Middle English mone, from Old English mōna; akin to Old High German māno moon, Latin mensis month, Greek mēn month, mēnē moon
1 a: often capitalized : the earth’s natural satellite that shines by the sun's reflected light, has a diameter of 2160 miles, a mean distance from the earth of about 238,900 miles, and a mass about one eightieth that of the earth b: a natural satellite of a planet
2 : moonlight
3 : something that resembles a moon: as a : a highly translucent spot on old porcelain or b : slang : naked buttocks
4 : something impossible or inaccessible
5 comments:
Don't poke fun. I'm in love with that model. He does Eddie Bauer catalogs also.
Jacobo, my friend,
You are right. I hope this isn't what's coming next in men's fashion. Not that I'm fashionable. But I'm not down with the urine tie.
That is hilarious!!
that is so uncomfortably funny.
I am a regular Sunday add looker, everytime I see his face the words,"Hello handsome" automatically come inside my mind. I am so happy to find a fault in the "perfect" man.
Post a Comment