Oh yeah. I probably forgot to mention one important thing... we're pregnant! 11 and a half weeks pregnant to be precise. And it is probably the most exciting thing that has happened to me or Michelle. We just keep talking about it and reading about it and dreaming about it and giggling about it. Michelle doesn't do quite as much giggling as I do, feeling as ill as she does, but after the doctor visit today when we saw the 3-inch baby squirming around and hiccuping, she was pretty giddy again too.
This is what Michelle's sister thinks the baby will look like. For some reason she is convinced it will come out of the womb wearing glasses...

4 comments:
Could I BE any happier knowing there will be a mini Jake or Michelle around? And oddly enough, that pic looks like it could be your kid.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I am SO happy for you, Jake and Michelle. You will be wonderful parents. Congratulations!
Hi Guys,
I just found out you have a blog from cousin Lindsey's blog. I hope you don't mind if I put you on my link page. Hurray, I love technology. I can't wait to see baby Moon!
Did I mention that you guys are pregnant? Awesome.
Jake, It's good to hear from you, brother. I hope the publishing biz is treating you well. Thanks for keeping up with us on our blog.
Nice gardening, by the way. I think we're going to try a couple pumpkin plants this year. Can't wait. See you later.
Post a Comment