Monday, October 29, 2007

Let's Draw Mrs. Moon

One of the first weeks at school this year was "Hello Week." There were a lot of activities to get the students excited about school (at least, that's what we tried to do - middle school kids don't really get excited about school) One of the days was called "Let's Draw Our Teachers Day." Most of them were done in pencil so they are a little hard to see, but here are a few of my favorite drawings:

I love these two because you would never guess that they were done by a ninth graders. At least they thought I looked happy.




This one is a little better, but I hope I don't really have such a manly figure.




You can never go wrong with a giant head picture.





I can't decide if this one makes me look really excited, or really crazy.



This one is actually pretty good, but I hope I don't really have banana lips.



I had all of the pictures that were drawn of my hanging up in my classroom, and whenever the other students saw this one they would say, "Rude!" I think they must have thought the large nose was offensive. I did have one student who couldn't stop laughing when he looked at it, so I had to take it down. I think I side with him. I think it's funny.




If I was a superhero, apparently this is what I would look like.



This is my very favorite one. I never knew the cartoon version of me was so sexy!

2 comments:

Stacie said...

These are awesome!

Lindsey from The R House said...

these are much better than the ones that i got from my third graders. i hope you are keeping these. they are hysterical. at least now they are perserved forever on the world wide web.