Sunday, October 17, 2010

Things We're Looking Forward To

There are some things we can't wait for at our house lately. As the end of the year comes close (don't tell me it isn't close) we (mostly me) can't wait for 1:00 church to change. It is hard on little boys who don't get naps, which makes it hard on moms who have to deal with those little boys. They are so tired they fall asleep where ever, like next to the bed rather than in it:Or at the high chair during dinner:
Carson loves to dress up lately and he can't wait for Halloween. This is his new favorite accessory option lately - winter hat and upside down 3D glasses. He will keep these on for an hour if I let him. He is also excited about knocking on someone's door to get candy. And poor Caleb is looking forward to getting this splint off, even though it just means a cast. He is looking forward to getting that off, too. He just doesn't know it yet. He broke his arm last week, so it is probably going to be a long 6 weeks or so until it is off. But when he gets it off, there will only be 4 more weeks of 1:00 church.

7 comments:

Rosie said...

I love it! Carson is so cute all dressed up and Caleb looks adorable asleep in his dinner :) So fun!

Kelly said...

Cute. My kids love to dress up. and poor Caleb. He is so adorable. I wish you still lived across the street so that your boys could come lay with mine. {{{{HUGS}}}}

Heather said...

Oh my gosh! Poor Caleb!!!
Those pictures of the boys are hilarious...

Karla said...

Cute pictures! How did he break his arm?

Unknown said...

super cute. love those boys.

Stacie said...

I love the Beatles shirt. They are so darling!

Liz and John Behunin said...

We too are suffering from the 1 pm church. I hate it. I am in the nursery and I just feel so bad for those cute little kids who end up passed out on the pee infested floor.