7 years ago
Monday, July 12, 2010
Birthday Boy
My oldest baby turned two today. I have mixed feelings about this. I hate to see him grow up, but he is getting more fun every day. We had a party for him on Saturday complete with family, friends, and a cake that his dad was determined to light, despite the breeze that was blowing. Carson just wanted to eat it. You can tell by his expression that he was wondering how long we would try to light the candles.
Today (on his actual birthday) we tried again, inside and with cookies. I love to cook, but two cakes is even too much for me.
Caleb thought the cookies were great!
This evening we went Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point. Carson loved all the animals, except this donkey that decided to sneak up on him. He didn't know it was there, and his reaction was priceless when he realized it was right behind him. Unfortunately, I failed to capture that moment on camera.
For some reason the cows really wanted to eat Caleb's shoes. He got back at this one by picking it's nose.
Taking a walk with dad.
When you're two, it isn't the perfect birthday unless it's capped off with a big drink of chocolate milk.
I feel like the luckiest mom in the world to have such great boys. Happy birthday, Carson!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Loving that first picture! Come on guys, just let the kid eat some cake! :)
Post a Comment