Sunday, November 22, 2009
Happy in a Million Ways
I just finished making Caleb's stocking and had to get a picture of them hanging on our fireplace. It seems like we just barely had two to hang up.
I haven't put up all the Christmas decorations yet. In fact, I am not putting up any this year because...
...we just moved this weekend into my parents house. Our house sold in five days and right now we are on plan B C D E F of where to live next, so for the holidays you can't beat home sweet home. Right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We need to catch up!! I'm sorry I've been a bad friend. I'll call you this week. Maybe we can get together in December when I am there?
Wow, that's big news!!!! Congrats! I didn't think it was possible for a house to sell that fast in this market!
I'd love to get together too in December....it's been a long time!
Oh, and the stockings are adorable....
Congrats on selling your home. It will be fun to be with your family for the holidays...hang in there I am sure you will figure it out. I can't wait to see your little ones at the Christmas party.
WOW!!! That is crazy! congrats on the fast sale. I know a great little place in Riverton you could build :)
We have homes for sale in our neighborhood . . .
Post a Comment