I guess after that last post, you'd think Carson has been sick for a whole month. Just to prove everyone is happy and healthy, we put together a little video. Enjoy.
That's awesome! I love how kids can just get laughing and laughing at the most random things. I also love how Carson was throwing his head back with hearty laughter. Have fun with that kid.
You guys are so funny! I love that he would laugh for a few seconds and then wait anxiously for Michelle to do it again. I'll be waiting impatiently for more Moon Productions :)
There is nothing like a baby's giggle. He is so cute. It makes me think I should dust off the video camera more often to capture life's precious moments.
Etymology: Middle English mone, from Old English mōna; akin to Old High German māno moon, Latin mensis month, Greek mēn month, mēnē moon
1 a: often capitalized : the earth’s natural satellite that shines by the sun's reflected light, has a diameter of 2160 miles, a mean distance from the earth of about 238,900 miles, and a mass about one eightieth that of the earth b: a natural satellite of a planet
2 : moonlight
3 : something that resembles a moon: as a : a highly translucent spot on old porcelain or b : slang : naked buttocks
4 : something impossible or inaccessible
13 comments:
His little laugh is so darling!
That's awesome! I love how kids can just get laughing and laughing at the most random things. I also love how Carson was throwing his head back with hearty laughter. Have fun with that kid.
You guys are so funny! I love that he would laugh for a few seconds and then wait anxiously for Michelle to do it again. I'll be waiting impatiently for more Moon Productions :)
That totally made my day. He is the cutest boy ever. What a funny grape!!!
i cannot even stand how much i love this. Watching again and again and again.
too ridiculously cute. And seriously...make more!
that totally made my day! There is nothing cuter than a baby giggling. I love how he tips his head back when he laughs. So Cute!
I'm so excited for my date with this little guy tomorrow! Carson is a cutie!
Absolutely adorable! Thank you for making my day. Good parents, loved child!
There is nothing like a baby's giggle. He is so cute. It makes me think I should dust off the video camera more often to capture life's precious moments.
He's gotten so big and grown up! What a cute little personality.
HE IS A CUTIE,I CAN SEE UNCLE HAL IN HIM. LOVE THE VIDEO KEEP THEM COMING. HE LOOKS GOOD FOR BEING SICK FOR A MONTH. LOL!!!!!!!!
hi jake that movie was so cute and carson is so funny love you
put it on you tube it would be so funny!
Post a Comment